Are you aware of the independent research study lasting 20 years announced in 2018 with some staggering results on the impact to our health regarding the use of dangerous chemicals such as ammonia, chlorine bleach, quaternary disinfectant compounds, and many other dangerous
- Toxic home cleaning products are as damaging to our lungs as 20 cigarettes per day
- Women affected the most
- Home cleaning could be more harmful to your health when compared to an occupational cleaner
- Liquid cleaners are equally dangerous as spray cleaners.
- Asthma rates have increased in Women who regularly use cleaning products
- Primary culprits appear to be any dangerous chemical, quaternary disinfectant compound, chlorine bleach and ammonia.
American Journal of Respiratory Critical Care Management